How to find your MAC address
Instructions below for finding your MAC address for specific devices.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Info icon next to a Wi-Fi network(Pirate Staff). You should see the private MAC address listed next to Wi-Fi Address.
Some Android devices differ depending on the manufacturer and which version of Android is running, but in general, the MAC address can be found by the following method:
- Go to the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap on Network & Internet or Connections > Wi-Fi.
- Tap the gear icon next to the Wi-Fi name Pirate Staff.
- Tap on MAC address type.
- Select Use phone MAC.
- You may need to turn OFF your device's Wi-Fi and then ON again.
- From the Home screen, select the gear icon
- Select More +
- Select Device
- Your MAC address will be listed under Wi-Fi MAC Address