MIS PTO NEEDS YOU! PLEASE DONATE ITEMS FOR OUR FIRST GLOW BASH
ITEMS NEEDED: Cases of water (small bottles) Cases of chips all varieties Juice boxes:Clear juice like Capri Sun Items can be dropped off directly at the main office. Please label or tell the office that items are for the PTO.
Please join us for a PTO Advisory meeting!
We would love to have you share your ideas!
Ways to Keep Informed and Communicate with M.I.S.
1. Class Dojo: This is the best way to keep informed on a daily basis with how your child is doing during the school day.
2. Skyward: Log into Skyward to see your child’s grades, attendance, discipline, and also contact information for teachers. Make sure all of your information is updated and correct (email/phone) as all messages are sent through those two modalities. a. Sunday phone messages: Sent weekly b. Monthly Newsletter: Emailed monthly c. Flyers: Emailed as needed 3.
4. Facebook: New! Like Merrillville Intermediate School and you will be able to follow our postings of happenings!
5. MIS Webpage: www.mvsc.k12.in.us a. Parent Site: Videos, pictures, links to help students and parents. There is also a form for you to complete if you or your child needs help with a skill. We will try to make a video to help you! b. Calendar: Upcoming Events change all of the time!
6. PTO Telephone: 219-650-5306 ext. 6801
7. PTO email: Merrrillville.email@example.com
8. Volunteer: Parent Resource room is open for parents to visit and assist teachers with various tasks. Also, there are items that you can check out for home use on a two-week basis.
Hope to see you there & Thank you for your support
Meetings (all @ 530pm, entrance B)
Meeting dates: First Tuesday of the Month
To contact PTO, email